- Does your Project Outline clearly explain the context and nature of the problem you are trying to solve?
- Have all authors been listed under the Group Statement of authorship?
- Have relevant images and figures been included and referred to in your text?
- Do all images have appropriate captions? (See APA 6 referencing for how to caption figures.)
- Do all fonts/headings/alignments look consistent throughout the rerport?
- Has the report been proofread?
- Are all references completed according to APA 6 (both in-text and in the referencing list)?
- Has an image been added to the front page?
- Do the Aims succinctly summarise what you are trying to achieve?
- Do the Objectives outline what you want to have accomplished with your project?. (They should be specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timebound.)
- Does your Methodology clearly show the methods you will be using to solve your problem?
- Does your Report Outline explain and justify the purpose of each section in the report?
Schedule a preliminary consultation Identify goals and timeline Review and collect your teaching materials Review …