One of my friends asked me to write a checklist to make sure that she would be prepared for maternity. So here we have it, after extensive research and polling of other mums, a ‘Mum To Be’ checklist that I’m sure will get added to as more mum to bes leave me comments.
- 2-3 x support bras.
- 2 x sleeping bras. To use before and after the birth.
- 3 x nursing bras. To use after birth.
- Comfortable maternity trousers and jeans.
- A pregnancy pillow.
- Maternity tops and dresses
Nice to have items
- Pregnancy support (belt).
- Stretch mark cream.
- Pregnancy books.
- A keep sake journal. Scribble down those thoughts and feelings that you are having during your pregnancy.
- Baby development book.
- Someone on hand to massage your legs and feet.
Great maternity check list. Time saver for mum to be. Thanks.