It’s halloween time!! ‘Tis the season for all things scary to come alive! And pumpkin carving is traditional at halloween time so here’s what you need, the perfect Halloween Pumpkin Carving Checklist!
- pumpkins (get at least 2)
- old newspaper
- long matches
Halloween pumpkin carving instructions
- Carefully choose two good sized pumpkins so that you have a backup just in case.
- Find a pumpkin carving stencil online from the Internet.
- Print the stencil template out.
- Use old newspaper to cover the table before you start carving.
- Get some pins to help you hold the stencil in place.
- Carefully prick the holes to mark it out.
- Have a pen to help you mark the pumpkin and give it some character.
- Use a sharp knife to carefully carve out the pumpkin.
- Use a tablespoon to help dig out the gooey pumpkin stuff.
- Have different sized candles, both in height and width, to fit inside your amazing creation.
- Use long matches so that you don’t burn your fingers when trying to reach in and light your scary creation.
- Stand back, turn out the lights and take a photo of your amazing creation!