For those that have a cleaner come and help keep your place clean and tidy here’s a generic Cleaning Visit Completion Checklist that will ensure that their quality of work remains consistent. Especially useful as a reference list if the cleaning staff changes from time to time due to holiday cover or staff turnover.
- Use our other cleaning checklists to make sure that the property is sparkly clean.
- Check that all lights are off by walking through the property.
- Check that all doors are closed.
- For each bathroom:
- Check that toilet seat and cover is down.
- Check that the toilet has enough toilet roll.
- Make sure that rugs are put back it their original position on the floor.
- That all bins are emptied including:
- Make sure that the shredder is emptied.
- Ensure that the recycling bin has been emptied.
- Ensure that the kitchen bin has a new liner in it.
- Make sure that when you throw the rubbish/trash that the bag is tied closed before throwing it into the refuse bin outside the property.
- Ensure that any curtains or blinds in rooms that face the main street are pulled down / shut.
- Make sure that all windows and external doors are firmly shut.
- Make sure that you have gathered up all your cleaning products and cloths.
- Report any issues immediately
- Report any low in stock items
Just before you pull the front door shut:
- Set the property alarm.
- Don’t forget to lock the door!