[Gardening] Repot a house plant Checklist

Home Forums Published Wanted Checklists Archives [Gardening] Repot a house plant Checklist

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Joanna
      Keymaster

Detailed instructions on what’s needed and how to pot a house plant successfully.

Nicoleta
      Participant

CLAIMED

Joanna
      Keymaster

This wanted checklist has been submitted by @Nicoleta and currently under review.

Joanna
      Keymaster

@Nicoleta Thanks for submitting your checklist however, it has been rejected because the contents of the checklist do not match this wanted checklist. You wrote about growing a plant from seeds not repotting a house plant.

If you are going to resubmit please claim it again within 2 days of this notification otherwise this wanted checklist will be open to others to claim.

Joanna
      Keymaster

This wanted checklist can now be re-claimed by someone else as the previous claimer @Nicoleta has been banned from this scheme.

Nicoleta
      Participant

the title is repot a house plant but the description of this checklist is “Detailed instructions on what’s needed and how to pot a house plant successfully.” that’s why i’ve wrote on how to pot a house plant but i made an new one about repot and just uploaded it.

Razvan Lucian
      Participant

CLAIMED

Joanna
      Keymaster

@Nicoleta I’m sorry to say that your wanted checklist re-submission is invalid as you have been banned from this scheme for violating its rules again after receiving a first and final warning.

Joanna
      Keymaster

@Razvan Thanks for submitting your checklist however, it has been rejected because:

• the checklist word count is short of the minimum number of words requirement (must be at least 500 words)
      • poor grammar used
      • poor sentence structure used (there must be no space before a full-stop or comma)
      • incorrect use of the English language given the context eg. vessel should be container or pot!

We will be happy to review your revised submission once you’ve taken action on the feedback provided. We expect your resubmission within 2 elapsed days from this notification date/timestamp and during this time other checklist authors will not be allowed to claim this wanted checklist.

Razvan Lucian
      Participant

I have upload again the checklist.

Joanna
      Keymaster

@Razvan Thanks, we are currently reviewing.

Joanna
      Keymaster

@Razvan Thanks for submitting your checklist however, it has been rejected again because the checklist doesn’t read well and in the correct order. I spent 10 minutes reading through the checklist and in trying to follow the instructions I started to improve it’s grammar, the order and the content but that’s doing the work for you! The sentence construction is still poor especially when reading through the bullet-points 10 through to 12.

We will be happy to review your revised submission once you’ve taken action on the feedback provided. We expect your resubmission within 2 elapsed days from this notification date/timestamp and during this time other checklist authors will not be allowed to claim this wanted checklist.

ZW
      Participant

CLAIMED.

Joanna
      Keymaster

This wanted checklist has been submitted by @ZW and currently under review.

Joanna
      Keymaster

@ZW Congratulations, your checklist has passed review and is now published!

We have sent $10 payment to you via PayPal. Please remember that accordingly to PayPay rules this is classed as a ‘Goods and Services’ transaction so as the seller, you may be liable for fees.

Thank you for writing a CheckListables wanted checklist. We hope you will submit another quality one soon.