[Babies] Baby Registry Checklist

Home Forums Published Wanted Checklists Archives [Babies] Baby Registry Checklist

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Joanna
      Keymaster

Make sure that parents have everything they need in order to register their baby.
      When writing this checklist, make sure you include what country this baby registry checklist is valid for.

Nicoleta
      Participant

CLAIMED

Nicoleta
      Participant

i’ve uploaded two checklists on different countryes. hope they both ok

Joanna
      Keymaster

@Nicoleta we were only looking for one baby registry checklist so will only pay for one of these if it passes successful review. If we wanted more than one there would have been separate topics and treated as different wanted checklists.

Joanna
      Keymaster

@Nicoleta Your UK baby registry checklist submission has the same content as https://www.gov.uk/register-birth/overview and has been rejected as this violates our rules as you plagiarised from that website. Your submitted checklist is not original and in your own words, this is your first and final warning. Any other submissions found to *NOT* be your own original work will result you in being banned forever from this scheme.

Please confirm whether or not you which for your Ohio baby register checklist to be reviewed or if you want to retract it.

Nicoleta
      Participant

i will make new ones

Nicoleta
      Participant

i’ve just uploaded a new checklist. thank you

Joanna
      Keymaster

This wanted checklist can now be re-claimed by someone else as the previous claimer @Nicoleta has been banned from this scheme.

Razvan Lucian
      Participant

CLAIMED

Joanna
      Keymaster

@Razvan Thanks for submitting your checklist however, it has been rejected because:

– the checklist word count is short of the minimum number of words requirement (must be at least 500 words)
      – the intro paragraph is too short (must be at least 60 words)
      – poor grammar used
      – poor sentence structure used (there must be no space before a full-stop or comma)

We will be happy to review your revised submission once you’ve taken action on the feedback provided. We expect your resubmission within 2 elapsed days from this notification date/timestamp and during this time other checklist authors will not be allowed to claim this wanted checklist.

Razvan Lucian
      Participant

I have just uploaded the revised checklist. Thank you

Joanna
      Keymaster

This wanted checklist has been submitted by @Razvan and currently under review.

Joanna
      Keymaster

@Razvan Sorry for the late response but we have rejected this checklist as it’s just not of high enough quality. There are still grammar problems but actually when reading through the checklist it just doesn’t flow smoothly and as a reader it’s difficult to follow. I realise that this is could be regarded as a difficult checklist to write but you need to bring some life (excuse the pun) into the checklist to make it work.

We will be happy to review your revised submission one final time once you’ve taken action on the feedback provided. We expect your resubmission within 2 elapsed days from this notification date/timestamp and during this time other checklist authors will not be allowed to claim this wanted checklist.

Joanna
      Keymaster

Withdrawn this wanted checklist as it seems too tough to do.