[Sport] snowboarding equipment checklist

Home Forums Published Wanted Checklists Archives [Sport] snowboarding equipment checklist

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Joanna
      Keymaster

What do I need to go snow boarding as a first timer?

cgmom88
      Participant

Claimed.

ZW
      Participant

Am I able to claim this one?

Joanna
      Keymaster

@ZW As this was claimed before the rule change which came into effect on 23 January this checklist is still claimed by cgmom88 until AFTER this Saturday 31 January.

Razvan Lucian
      Participant

Can I claim this one?

Joanna
      Keymaster

@Razvan Not yet as it’s still Saturday (see my earlier reply). You or anyone else can claim it tomorrow.

Razvan Lucian
      Participant

Can I claim this one? now?

Joanna
      Keymaster

@Razvan Yes, you or anyone else may claim as long as you haven’t claimed your maximum of 3 concurrent wanted checklists.

ZW
      Participant

I’d like to claim it. @JoannaMiller let me know if I can claim this and I’ll write it up.

ZW
      Participant

CLAIMED.

ZW
      Participant

Hi, just checking in. I submitted a checklist a few days ago and haven’t heard back yet. Many thanks, Z

Kim Brown
      Participant

@ZW I’m just processing your checklist now. Sorry for the delay. Big smiles, Kim

Kim Brown
      Participant

@ZW Congratulations, your checklist has passed review and is now published!

We have sent $10 payment to you via PayPal. Please remember that accordingly to PayPay rules this is classed as a ‘Goods and Services’ transaction so as the seller, you may be liable for fees.

Thank you for writing a CheckListables wanted checklist. We hope you will submit another quality one soon.