It’s halloween!! ‘Tis the season for all things scary to come alive! And pumpkin carving is traditional at halloween time so here’s what you need, the perfect Halloween Pumpkin Carving Checklist!
- Carefully choose two good sized pumpkins so that you have a backup just in case.
- Find a pumpkin carving stencil online from the Internet and print it out.
- Use old newspaper to cover the table before you start carving.
- Get some pins to help you place the stencil and then prick the holes to mark it out.
- Have a pen to help you mark the pumpkin and give it some character.
- Use a sharp knife to carefully carve out the pumpkin.
- Use a tablespoon to help dig out the gooey pumpkin stuff.
- Have different sized candles, both in height and width, to fit inside your amazing creation.
- Use long matches so that you don’t burn your fingers when trying to reach in and light your scary creation.